To Add a New Grave, Post a Comment to the Add Grave Post

Post a comment to the post below to add a new grave.
If your new grave is accepted it will appear as a new post with a grave marker and your final words.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Marissa DS


I'm sorry you let your dispute with my friend to turn you against me as well. I'm also sorry you dislike people older than you. That was why I used to hesitate telling friends. For a long time now I've told everyone. I find it interesting that very few care and I realize I don't need those that do. If everyone on your list has to be young and eligible, I guess that's your problem. Also if you have it in you to be cruel to a person with cancer I guess that reflects what kind of person you are. Some day you will face hard challenges in life. I hope by then you have found within you the seed of kindness and true friendship.

If I missed something or you are willing to apologize I would hapily add you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a grave marker start your comment with the word GRAVE then put your title on the next line followed by your name etc (if you want it displayed) and any comments. Your comments will be moderated so keep them clean or they'll be removed.
Thx!