To Add a New Grave, Post a Comment to the Add Grave Post

Post a comment to the post below to add a new grave.
If your new grave is accepted it will appear as a new post with a grave marker and your final words.

Friday, July 15, 2022

Please Leave a Comment to Add a Grave

This site is intended to be a peaceful place so if you want your marker to get posted please do it with respect.

Please add a comment to this post with:
1) the word GRAVE (for a gravestone) or FLOWERS (for a picture of flowers)
2) the title you want for the post
3) whatever words you want in the post

ex:
FLOWERS

Memories

I remember the Saturday morning talks and adventuring as noobs together.
Missing you.

1 comment:

  1. Grave

    From Amber Deathblossom

    Dedicated to Elijah SoulCaster

    I dedicate this gravestone to one of my friends, Elijah SoulCaster.

    He was a great friend, I remember when we always wandered around and I was a noob and he was a grandmaster and I always looked up to him.

    I miss you Elijah, hope we'll see each other again someday.

    ReplyDelete

To leave a grave marker start your comment with the word GRAVE then put your title on the next line followed by your name etc (if you want it displayed) and any comments. Your comments will be moderated so keep them clean or they'll be removed.
Thx!